Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fruit Pizza


I've never made fruit pizza before - this was a first.
(It was Simon's Family Night treat so he got to hold it for the pic.)

It was really good, and very easy. I used a boxed sugar cookie mix - I'm sure it would be good from scratch, but take more time.

Ingredients:
1 box sugar cookie mix
4oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
4oz frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
1 TBS confectioner's sugar
Assorted fruit

Prepare cookie mix for "rolled sugar cookies" according to package directions (my mix required flour). Roll into shape of pizza, about 1/4" thick - if too sticky chill for 30 minutes before rolling. Bake until golden brown and set. I did 375 for about 10 minutes. Cool.

Combine cream cheese and sugar. Fold in whipped topping til combined. Spread on top of cooled pizza. Top with your choice of fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment