Saturday, February 25, 2012

Loving Pinterest these days~

I don't know if anyone ever checks this blog anymore but I thought since I have been using pinterest so much lately and it seems that many of you have made your way there too I would post a few of our favorite recipes from there that we have tried and loved! It is fun to see that everyone in the family has been catching onto the site since I have been on there for over a year and thought I might be the only crazy one obsessed. Anyways I will be posting a bunch over the next few weeks that we try and like that way  you can hopefully sift through them a bit easier and know someone you know has already cooked them and found them to be willing of posting and sharing!

You are totally welcome to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment